Posted on Wednesday, 24 September 2014
The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is embarking on a program of “Profiling Household Service Workers (HSWs) in Singapore for Return Migration”. The program intends to assist HSWs who have completed a degree in education or a second course with at least 18 units of education, to undergo special Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers. The special examination will be conducted by the Philippine Regulation Commission in Singapore.
Successful board passers will be given the opportunity to be employed by the Department of Education (DepEd) to be able to practice their profession. The program aims to encourage HSWs to return to their hometowns and be with their families.
Qualification of an applicant:
- Filipino Citizen
- At least 18 years of age
- Good health and high moral value
- Graduate of a school, college or university recognized by the government
Requirements needed from an applicant:
- Photocopy of transcript of records (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Examination Purposes only)
- Photocopy of valid passport
- And four (4) copies passport size pictures with complete nametag in white background.
You may send/submit requirements at the Labor Section of the Philippine Embassy. For further inquiries, you may email us at [email protected] or call telephone number 6737-3977 extension 106, 107, 134 or 135.